No products in the cart.
Given the White Sox reluctance to spend like a major market club this offseason plan will keep payroll about the same as 2022.
- Lucas Giolito: $10.8M – Tender
- Dylan Cease: $5.3M – Tender
- Reynaldo López; $3.3M – Tender
- Adam Engel: $2.3M – Non Tender
- Michael Kopech: $2.2M – Tender
- Kyle Crick: $1.5M -Non Tender
- José Ruiz: $1M – Non -Tender
- Danny Mendick: $1M – Tender
- Tim Anderson: $12.5M ($1M buyout) – Pick up
- Josh Harrison: $5.625M ($1.5M buyout – Decline
- AJ Pollock: $13M ($5 million buyout) — Buyout
OTHER IMPENDING FREE AGENTS
- José Abreu (Made $18M in 2021) – Let Go
- Johnny Cueto ($4.2M) – Let Go – Bring back on a minor league deal for when Kopech inevitably gets hurt.
- Vince Velasquez ($3M) – Let Go
- Elvis Andrus ($14.25M) – Let Go
No. 1: Sean Manaea (3 years, $33 Million).
No. 2: Noah Syndergaard (3 years $45Million).
No. 3 Omar Narvarez (2 years $8Million)
No. 4, Jackie Bradley Jr ( 2years 6Million)
No. 1: Lucas Giolito, Liam Hendricks, and Jimmy Lambert to the Dodgers for Cody Bellinger and Gavin Lux.
The trade works on Baseballtradevalues.com. This moves acquires two everyday players that will will add left handed bats to a righty dominated offense.
2023 White Sox
C- Yasmani Grandal (S) $18.25m
1st- Andrew Vaughn (R) 1m
2nd – Gavin Lux -(L) 1m
3rd – Yoan Moncada (S) $17.8m
SS- Tim Anderson (R) $12.5m
LF- Oscar Colas (R) – 1m
CF- Luis Robert (R) 9.5m
RF- Cody Bellinger(L) 16m
DH- Eloy Jimenez (R) $10.33m
Leury Garcia – 5.5m
Danny Mendick – 1m
Omar Navarez – 4m
Jackie Bradley Jr – 3m
SP1- Dylan Cease (R) – $5.3m
SP2- Lance Lynn (R) – $18.5m
SP3- Noah Syndergaard (L) – $15m
SP4-Michael Kopech (R) -$2.2m
SP5-Sean Manaea (L) – $11m
CL- Reynaldo Lopez – 3m
SU- Garrett Crochet- 1m
SU- Kendall Graveman – $8.5m
MR- Tanner Banks – 1m
MR- Aaron Bummer -$3.75m
MR-Jake Diekmann – $3.5m
MR-Matt Foster -1m
MR- Joe Kelly – 9m
LR-Davis Martin – 1m
All said and done the payroll sits about $184million which should be palatable for Uncle Jerry. Who knows maybe he decides to add some payroll at the deadline.