No products in the cart.
Two starts into his rehab stint with the Charlotte Knights, Lance Lynn has hit his checkpoints in terms of innings, along with the general guideline of 15 pitches per. He threw three innings and 39 pitches his first time out on May 29, followed by four and 63 on Friday.
He said he’d need three starts with the Knights to feel good about joining the rotation, and that one should feature five innings and 75 pitches. based on what he told Jeff Cohen, he’s at least healthy enough to avoid giving straight answers.
- Romy Gonzalez went 1-for-5 with a strikeout.
- Eloy Jiménez DH’d, walking twice and striking out twice.
- Yolbert Sánchez went 1-for-2 with a walk and a stolen base, and also reached on catcher interference.
- Adam Haseley was 1-for-4 with two strikeouts.
- Carlos Pérez pinch-hit in the ninth inning and flied out to center.
- Lenyn Sosa tied his career high with his 11th homer during a 2-for-5 night.
- Yoelqui Céspedes was 2-for-3 with a double, a sac fly and four RBIs.
- Oscar Colás went 1-for-4 with a triple and two strikeouts.
- Bryan Ramos, 1-for-4 with a K.
- Adam Hackenberg went 1-for-4 with zero K’s.
- Terrell Tatum was 2-for-3.
- Wes Kath homered, singled, walked twice and struck out once.
- Colson Mongeromy went 3-for-5 with a strikeout.
- DJ Gladney was 0-for-4 with a walk and two strikeouts.
- Noah Owen: 2.2 IP, 6 H, 6 R, 6 ER, 2 BB, 3 K, 2 HR. 1 WP