No products in the cart.
After spending much of the first month breathing Seby Zavala’s exhaust, Zack Collins has done wonders to salvage his April over the last four games.
Collins was hitting .054/.294/.135 with 19 strikeouts over 51 plate appearances on April 22. Over course of four games, he’s raised his season OPS to an unremarkable .746. He extended his hitting streak with a triple that led to the Barons’ only run on Friday night, and he drew a couple walks on top of it.
He’s now hitting .160/.386/.360, and the strikeout rate has fallen from 38 percent to 30 percent.
- Charlie Tilson went 1-for-5 with a strikeout.
- Jose Rondon, 1-for-5 with two strikeouts.
- Casey Gillaspie was 0-for-4 with two strikeouts and a sac fly.
- Eddy Alvarez pinch-ran and scored the walk-off run.
- Jace Fry: 1.1 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 3 K
- Thyago Vieira: 1.2 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 2 K
- Tito Polo went 0-for-4 with two strikeouts.
- Zack Collins tripled, walked twice and struck out once.
- Eloy Jimenez was 1-for-4 with a strikeout.
- Seby Zavala singled and struck out thrice.
- Jameson Fisher singled and struck out twice.
- Spencer Adams: 6 IP, 8 H, 4 R, 4 ER, 1 BB, 5 K
- Joel Booker went 2-for-5 with two strikeouts and two stolen bases.
- Alex Call, 1-for-5 with three strikeouts.
- Luis Alexander Basabe was 0-for-5.
- Micker Adolfo singled, walked, struck out and hit a sac fly.
- Yermin Mercedes went 1-for-4 with a double and two strikeouts.
- Ti’Quan Forbes, 2-for-4 with a double.
- Yeyson Yrizarri, 1-for-4 with a homer and a strikeout.
- Jimmy Lambert: 6 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 2 BB, 9 K, 1 WP
- Luis Gonzalez went 3-for-5 with a strikeout.
- Justin Yurchak was 0-for-3 with three walks.
- Evan Skoug, 1-for-6 with two strikeouts.
- Carlos Perez went 0-for-5 with two strikeouts, just his second multi-strikeout game in 149 of them.
- Lincoln Henzman: 5 IP, 6 H, 3 R, 2 ER, 0 BB, 5 K, 2 WP