No products in the cart.
Quick note: I’ve been out of town for my brother’s wedding, but I’ll be all caught up by tonight. I have a few ideas for the All-Star break, but if anybody wants anything about the first half in particular to be addressed, feel free to drop suggestions in the comments.
Minor league roundup:
- Charlotte 9, Gwinnett 4
- Brent Morel singled, doubled, tripled and drove in three.
- Buck Coats went 3-for-4 with a double and two walks, raising his average to .318.
- Jordan Danks was 1-for-4 with an RBI, walk and strikeout.
- Brandon Hynick allowed three runs on five hits and a walk over seven innings. He struck out two, and allowed two homers.
- Carlos Torres, working out of the bullpen, allowed a run on two hits and a walk over two innings, with two K’s.
- Lynchburg 5, Winston-Salem 4
- Joe Serafin allowed all five runs in the first inning. He pitched 5 2/3 scoreless after that.
- Eduardo Escobar went 2-for-4.
- Jon Gilmore and Jose Martinez (one K) both had a single over four ABs.
- Brandon Short was 0-for-4 with a K and an HBP.
- Kannapolis 4, Augusta 0
- Brady Shoemaker was 3-for-5 with an RBI; Kyle Colligan 2-for-5 with an RBI.
- Miguel Gonzalez had two singles over four ABs.
- Nick Ciolli wore the collar, striking out twice.
- Elizabethon 5, Bristol 1
- Jacob Petricka was dinged up for four runs on eight hits (one homer) over five innings, but good news: zero walks, six strikeouts.
- Tyler Saladino went 4-for-5 with a double.
- Rangel Ravelo was 0-for-4 with a K; Daniel Black 1-for-4 with two K’s.
- Missoula 9, Great Falls 5
- Ross Wilson doubled and drove in two, his only hit over four ABs.