Let this sink in. We will finish behind DETROIT in the standings this year. Thank god that Kansas City is in our Division.
What’s the point of doing an OPP this off-season? We’re all going to try and recommend ways for Getz to come close to a .500 record. Think what we need to give comments and answers on.
1. Who on the Sox should be offered a buyout or re-signed in an option year?
2. What Sox free agent should be signed?
3. What should the team payroll total be for 2024?
4. What free agents should the Sox sign?
5. What free agent wants to come to Chicago?
6. Who should the Sox trade for?
7. Who do the Sox have to trade?
8. Should we sign a second baseman?
9. Should we sign a right fielder?
10. Where will Daryl Boston be?
11. Who will the 5 starting pitchers be (will Keuchel or Lynn be an option)?
12. Who will be the closer (is Kimbrel available)?
I’m sure most of you have more questions for the upcoming OPP!