Good news: Sox Machine zip-up hoodies are now on sale in the Sox Machine store.
Bad news: More than half of the initial run has been purchased by Sox Machine supporters who got an early heads-up on Patreon, and those orders are already in the mail.
That’s actually good news for me and them, but either way, here are the details:
- Full-zip raglan-style hoodie with dark gray heather body and black sleeves, with Sox Machine logo in white.
- Soft ringspun cotton and fleece lining results in a lightweight hoodie that’s warm for its 7 oz.
- Relaxed unisex fit with ribbed cuffs and waist.
- Sizes remaining: M, L, XL, XXL
- $46, with USPS shipping included in price.
If you don’t see your size available, make your interest known, because I can open a preorder window for a second batch. I kept the first run conservative since it’s a new product from a new company. They’re pretty sweet, so now I have no qualms taking orders in advance.