No products in the cart.
Bullet point recap:
- In one of his crazier ideas as White Sox manager, Rick Renteria had Jon Jay bat cleanup. The plan kind of worked as Jay went 2-for-4 driving in the White Sox only run.
- Dylan Covey lasted 14 pitches giving up five hits, five earned runs on two home runs. Covey didn’t record an out and his season ERA is now 6.99.
- Jimmy Cordero pitched well not allowing a run in 2.2 innings with two walks and two strikeouts.
- Jace Fry struck out two in a clean inning.
- Which led to AJ Reed pitching in the ninth inning. Only took 12 pitches to throw a 1-2-3 inning, so Reed was much more useful than Covey.
- Meanwhile, in Kansas City, Trevor Bauer threw a baseball over the center field from the pitcher’s mound.
Record: 46-57 | Box Score