No products in the cart.
It’s been half a dozen years since I was in the site design game, so I anticipate there will be some improvements in order. Let me know in this post if you encounter any issues, including the device/browser, or if you have requests for potential site enhancements.
Update (Jan. 6, 10:50 p.m. CT):
- Comment field now has text-editing toolbar (and ability to post images/tweets by sharing the link to them).
- Avatars can be added without Gravatar by uploading an image on your profile screen. Scroll the bottom for the option.
- Threads reduced from five response levels to four for better readability on mobile.
- New comments now highlighted in blue (the best simple solution I can find to the “mark as read” request at this time).
- New: Time-zone disparity in comments fixed (new comments should no longer show up as posted 5 hours ago).
- Spam folder snagging with registration emails (I have no control over these emails, so check your spam filters).
- Highlight well-liked comments.