No products in the cart.
One more honor for Luis Robert: MLB Pipeline’s Hitter of the Year.
“I was fortunate enough to have him parts of two years,” said Birmingham Barons hitting coach Charles Poe, who also worked with Robert during his AFL stint. “We knew what to expect when he got there. He was everything he was meant to be, and then some. He and Eloy [Jimenez] are two of the best players I’ve ever seen in my years in the game. All five tools are electric.”
- Kelvin Maldonado singled and struck out thrice.
- Cabera Weaver went 0-for-2 with a walk, strikeout, HBP and stolen base.
- Harvin Mendoza, Lency Delgado and Anderson Comas were all 0-for-4 with a K.
- Luis Mieses, 0-for-3 with a walk.
- Sam Abbott had half of the Voyagers’ hits with two doubles. He also walked and struck out.
- Kleyder Sanchez went 1-for-3 with a strikeout.