No products in the cart.
The White Sox will only have one representative in the Futures Game, but at least he should draw a significant amount of attention, as Oscar Colás has a spot in the American League’s outfield.
Colás is the oldest of a relatively inexperienced group of outfielders, with three of the five in A-ball, and the other two in Double-A. Colson Montgomery might’ve been a candidate for an infield spot, but there isn’t a guy on that part of the roster who’s active in the low minors.
- Yasmani Grandal singled, walked twice and struck out twice in his first rehab game.
- José Rodriguez went 1-for-4 with a triple.
- Yoelqui Céspedes, 1-for-3 with a double, walk and strikeout.
- Jason Bilous: 2 IP, 3 H, 3 R, 3 ER, 5 BB, 1 K
- Oscar Colás wore the collar and silver sombrero.
- Bryan Ramos only struck out twice during his 0-for-4 night.
- Adam Hackenberg was 0-for-3 with a walk and a strikeout.
- Matthew Thompson: 4 IP, 7 H, 5 R, 5 ER, 2 BB, 0 K, 2 HR, 1 WP
- Wes Kath went 1-for-4 with a strikeout.
- Wilfred Veras, 2-for-4 with another homer and a strikeout.
- DJ Gladney went 2-for-4 with a triple.
- Logan Glass has been active after his stint with the Knights, going 1-for-2 with a homer, two HBPs, a strikeout and a stolen base.
- Cam Butler went 0-for-4 with two strikeouts.
- Luis Pineda, 0-for-4 with a K.
- Dario Borrero singled thrice and struck out once.
- Victor Quezada struck out thrice during his 0-for-4 night.
DSL D-backs Black 5, DSL White Sox 1 (7 innings)
- Ryan Burrowes went 0-for-2 with a walk and a strikeout. He was picked off.
- Erick Hernandez singled, struck out twice and was caught stealing.
- Loidel Chapelli went 0-for-3.
- Carlos Jimenez, 2-for-3.