No products in the cart.
Oscar Colás didn’t have a starring role in the Futures Game on Saturday at Dodger Stadium, and he didn’t even have a starting role.
But he did come to the plate a couple times from off the bench during the American League’s 6-4 victory over the NL, and he put together strong plate appearances both times.
In the fourth, he replaced Gunnar Henderson and lined out to right against Braves prospect Jared Shuster at 103.3 mph. Two innings later, he faced Nationals lefty Jose A. Ferrer and shot a single throught he right side at 106.7 mph.
If you missed the game on Peacock, you can watch a replay of it on MLB Network at 8 a.m.
- Yasmani Grandal played first base and went 0-for-3.
- Carlos Pérez, 2-for-4.
- Yolbert Sánchez went 0-for-3 with two strikeouts.
- José Rodríguez went 2-for-4 with a double.
- Yoelqui Céspedes was 0-for-2 with three walks, a strikeout and a stolen base.
- Sean Burke: 3.2 IP, 3 H, 2 R, 1 ER, 3 BB, 5 K, 1 HR
- Colson Montgomery went 2-for-5 with a strikeout.
- Bryan Ramos, 1-for-4 with a strikeout.
- Luis Mieses went 2-for-4 with a double.
- Adam Hackenberg, 1-for-4 with two strikeouts.
- Cristian Mena: 3 IP, 7 H, 5 R, 5 ER, 3 BB, 5 K
- Wes Kath went 1-for-5 with a double and a strikeout.
- DJ Gladney singled twice, walked once and was plunked.
- Wilfred Veras went 2-for-4 with a strikeout.
- Kohl Simas: 3 IP, 4 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 1 BB, 3 K