The fresh month of minor league baseball brought plenty of changes to rosters up and down the system, with more to come as the rest of the White Sox’s new prospects get assigned to their respective affiliates.
Charlotte: Jordan Leasure made his debut on Tuesday, and Korey Lee is supposedly “ready to rock.”
Birmingham: Colson Montgomery made his way back to the Barons while Bryan Ramos returned from the injured list and Nick Nastrini was added to the roster.
Kannapolis: Received Jacob Gonzalez, Eddie Park and Calvin Harris
ACL White Sox: George Wolkow made his professional debut on Tuesday, among many others who have recently entered the fray.
- Lenyn Sosa went 1-for-4 with a homer.
- Carlos Pérez, 0-for-4.
- Adam Hackenberg was 1-for-3.
- Jordan Leasure’s organizational debut: 0.2 IP, 2 H, 4 R, 2 ER, 2 BB, 0 K, 15 of 30 pitches for strikes.
*Leasure topped out at 98.7 mph with his fastball, and averaged 97.
Rocket City 3, Birmingham 1 (10 innings)
- Terrell Tatum went 1-for-5 with two strikeouts and a stolen base.
- Colson Montgomery returned to Double-A, going 1-for-4 with a double, walk and two strikeouts.
- José Rodríguez went 1-for-5.
- Brayn Ramos, 1-for-3 with a double and a walk in his first game back.
- Edgar Quero was 1-for-4.
- So was Alsander Womack, who struck out twice.
- Yoelqui Céspedes was 0-for-3 with a walk and a strikeout.
- Cristian Mena: 5 IP, 8 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 1 BB, 6 K, 1 HR, 1 WP, 59 of 92 pitches for strikes.
*Quero gunned down two runners.
- Jacob Burke went 0-for-3 with two HBPs and two strikeouts.
- Loidel Chapelli was 0-for-3 with one HBP and two strikeouts.
- Wilfred Veras went 1-for-3 with a walk and a strikeout.
- DJ Gladney and Wes Kath both were 0-for-4 with two strikeouts.
- Andrew Dalquist with a random good outing in relief: 4 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 4 K
- Eddie Park went 0-for-4 with a walk and two strikeouts.
- Jacob Gonzalez also debuted, going 1-for-3 with a walk and a strikeout.
- Ryan Burrowes went 0-for-3 with a walk and a strikeout.
- Ronny Hernandez, 2-for-4 with a double and a strikeout.
- George Wolkow made his professional debut, going 0-for-3.
DSL White Sox 5, DSL Padres Brown 4 (7 innings)
D’Angelo Tejada went 0-for-3 with a strikeout and a stolen base.
- Abraham Nunez was 0-for-1 with three walks and two stolen bases.
- Stiven Flores was 0-for-4.
- Rafael Alvarez, 1-for-2 with a walk.