No products in the cart.
Between ugly outings for A-ball pitchers, flawed-but-dynamic performances up and down the lineup, and the tying scoring on ninth-inning balk, the Barons enjoyed their most Project Birmingham game yet in a 15-10, 10-inning victory over the Montgomery Biscuits on Sunday.
One level below, the Dash were one-hit. Take a moment to think of the poor people in Winston-Salem.
- Yolbert Sánchez went 1-for-4.
- Lenyn Sosa, 2-for-4 with a double and a strikeout.
- Carlos Pérez, 0-for-4 with a strikeout.
Birmingham 15, Montgomery 10 (10 innings)
- Oscar Colás went 3-for-6 with a homer and a strikeout.
- Yoelqui Céspedes, 3-for-6 with a double and a strikeout.
- Luis Mieses combined them: 3-for-6 with a homer, double and strikeout.
- DJ Gladney was 1-for-5 with a double and two strikeouts.
- Wilfred Veras homered, walked and struck out thrice.
- Wes Kath was 0-for-4 with two strikeouts and an HBP.
- Adam Hackenberg, 1-for-4 with a K and an HBP.
- Norge Vera: 2.2 IP, 1 H, 3 H, 3 R, 3 ER, 4 BB, 4 K, 23 of 55 pitches for strikes.
- Kohl Simas: 0.1 IP, 2 H, 2 R, 2 ER, 0 BB, 0 K, 1 HR
- Colby Smelley went 0-for-3 with two strikeouts.
- James Beard, 0-for-2 with a walk and a strikeout.
- Caberea Weaver had the Dash’s lone hit.
- Brooks Gosswein: 0.1 IP, 3 H, 3 R, 3 ER, 2 BB, 1 K, 1 HBP, 1 WP, 16 of 32 pitches for strikes.
- Jordan Sprinkle went 0-for-5 with two strikeouts.
- Brooks Baldwin was 1-for-4 with a walk and a strikeout.
- Jacob Burke, 2-for-5 with two doubles.
- Logan Glass homered twice, singled, stole a base and struck out.
- Jonathan Cannon: 2 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 0 K