Record Date: 8/14/2022
- How do we feel about the White Sox chances of winning AL Central after sweeping Detroit?
- Andrew Vaughn and AJ Pollock help carry the offense
- What should the White Sox do about the shortstop position?
- Weekly preview of AL Central matchups
- Houston Astros series preview
- P.O. Sox
How did this team go from being fun and exciting to the unlikeable bunch we have now (even after this 3 game sweep of the tigers)? I know TLR gets a lot of the blame and rightfully so, but It definitely seems like some of the players bought into their own hype and expected to have success without continuing to put forth the effort needed.
What are your thoughts on moving Giolito or Lynn over the off-season? What about re-signing Cueto?
Josh, what are the vibes like at home games right now? Do fans still think we have a chance and do they care as much now as they did to start the season? I know with football season looming some interest will be lost as well, thanks!